|Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors
This model combines all of the rugged 3000 series
compressor features with a commercial grade, fan-cooled
12 VDC motor. It is ideal for extended run cycles.
Exclusive 3000 Series Features
See image above.
1. Direct Port Intake Design – Stabilizes airflow for maximum performance.
2. Dual-Ring, Oil Control Pistons – Significantly reduces oil by into air supply.
3. Oil Reservoir Chamber – Provides relief for crankcase oil transfer and expansion.
4. Oil Reservoir Baffle – Acts as an air/lubrication separator.
5. Oil Sight Glass – Offers a quick visual check of crankcase lubrication.
6. Motor Cooling Fan – (XD3000) airflow through the motor reduces extended use heat build-up.
7. Control Wire – Connection point for optional pressure switch and/or dash switch.
8. Low Voltage Cut-off – “Smart” technology turns compressor off if voltage drops to protect motor.
9. Power Switch – With indicator light.
10. Low Voltage Indicator – Alerts when battery or system voltage is low.
11. High Flow – Swedish Steel valves.
12. Air Filter – High-flow, long-life filter with serviceable element.
13. Deep Finned Heads – Dramatically reduces compressor operating temperature.
14. York® Compressor – Modified, twin-cylinder, 10 cubic inch industrial unit.
15. HD Roller Bearings – At both ends of crankshaft.
16. Mounting Plate (optional) – Provides a direct drive connection.
17. Heavy-duty Coupler – Provides a direct drive connection.
18. 12 VDC Industrial Motor – Hi-performance, commercial duty.
19. Motor Cooling Exhaust – Reduces motor heat buildup. (XD3000)
20. Power Cables – 10′ of #4 AWG cables.
Unlike gasoline-powered compressors, Oasis dc air compressors have become the choice of many governmental agencies, municipalities, and maintenance fleets for good reasons…
No exhaust fumes- Oasis air compressors are powered by clean DC electrical energy. Compressors that run on gasoline or diesel engines produce the exhaust fumes emitted into the atmosphere. In close-quarters these emissions pose a health hazard.
Non-Pollutting- Gasoline engines not only produce harmful exhaust emissions, but their fuel and oil can also pollute the environment as well. Compressors run on gas powered engines require frequent refueling, which means carrying gas containers on the job. Fuel spills and oil changes can contaminate soil and cause pollution.
Low Noise- The irritating noise caused by loud engine exhaust disrupts the serenity of quiet neighborhoods, often resulting in complaints from residences and businesses. The sound emitted by Oasis compressors is limited to the whirl of the DC electric motor and the subdued flutter of the compressor pistons and valves.
No Engine Maintenance- With Oasis, there are no gas-engines to maintain. No fuel filters to replace…no spark plugs to gap…and no carburetor to adjust.
# GSA Contract Holder
# Height varies with air filter options:
* 10.7″ when Filter is remotely mounted using a 3/8 NPT Street Elbow
* 13.0″ when Air Breather Assembly is mounted
* 13.5″ when PAF (Performance Air Filter) is mounted